Where Are We?

Click here for full SPOT tracking page.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish

I remember the time I said I'd update the blog and then didn't. I believe that was last night! Andddd the past 2 weeks. So this has been a long time coming!

Right now we're sitting on Matt and Christi's rooftop patio in Girdwood, Alaska. We've been staying at their place for exactly two weeks now. Hard to believe two weeks have already gone by. It's been awesome staying here, Matt and Christi have been great hosts to us. Girdwood is such a pretty small town. It feels like we live here now. We've met really nice locals and fit in well with this easy-going town... too bad we don't have American passports right about now! It'd definitely be tempting to stick around!

Anyhow we've had a tonne of great experiences around this area since we've been here but I won't expand on them right now. Mike and I are leaving tomorrow to go to Dawson, YT for the Dust to Dawson motorcycle rally. Mike and Patrick are riding their bikes and I'm going to follow in the F-150. I think we'll be gone for about a week, back next Tuesday night. I'm really excited to see Dawson City and get back into Canada! I hear Dawson is a pretty cool town. Watch for our route on Spot, Mike's going to track it on his motorcycle...

Wish us luck!! xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment